AF-1000 - Carbon Block Replacement Filter Cartridge
AF-1000 - Carbon Block Filter Cartridge is a coconut-shell activated carbon block filter. In this filter, when water passes through the carbon media, contaminants and unpleasant odor & taste from water get removed before it ends up inside your glass. The construction of the cartridge allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge.
With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and no chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Anchor water filters are also great for use in making coffee and tea, and cooking.
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Easy installation. Designed to fit majority of standard housings.
- Perfect solution for household of any size where improving the quality of water is the primary objective
- Uniform and solid media structures. High chemical absorption capacity.
- Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Premium quality parts. FDA-compliant materials are used.
- 5 micron carbon block filter cartridge is made from coconut shell carbon, which creates, what many believe to be a sweeter tasting water.
- The filters' media is manufactured from acid-washed high purity coconut-based activated carbon to obtain better quality and maximum performance.
- Service life of a carbon block filter is greatly extended by an outer layer of 5 micron pre-filtration medium and will operate effectively in most installations without pre-filtration
- Removes Sediment, Industrial Chemicals, Radon and many more harmful contaminants in your drinking water.
- Unique pore structure of this carbon, is well suited for chemicals absorption, including VOCs & SOCs, while reducing chlorine and compounds that contribute to bad taste and odor.
- Filter Capacity: 800 gallons or 6-months
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Height: 9 3/4 inches
- AF-3000 - Single Stage Countertop Filter
AF-4003 - 3-Stage Undercounter Water Filtration System
- AF-5002 - Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage Water Treatment System – 50GPD
- AF-5003 - Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage Water Treatment System – 100GPD
- AF-5004 - Reverse Osmosis 6-Stage Water Treatment System – 50GPD
- AF-5005 - Reverse Osmosis 6-Stage Water Treatment System – 100GPD
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the AF 1000 carbon black replacement filter can fit for the 3-stage AF 1002 cartridge filter?
Yes, it does!
How long should water run through a new filter before drinking?
Let the water run approximately for 5 minutes (or 5 gallons since the flow is 1gpm) before drinking. If you still see carbon fines, let it run a little longer.