This RO replacement set contains the following filter cartridges:
• Stage 1 - 5 micron NSF polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron. (Replace every 6-8 months) - 1 Piece
• Stage 2 - Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) removes chlorine, hundreds of contaminants/chemicals, and unpleasant taste and odor from water, and reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell). (Replace every 6-8 months) - 1 Piece
• Stage 3 - 5 Micron NSF Activated Carbon Block - High purity coconut shell activated carbon block filter reduces sediments, taste, odor, color, SOCs(soluble organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like chloroform and petrochemicals. (Replace every 6-8 months) - 1 Piece
• Stage 4 - High quality NSF Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Removes 99% contaminants present in water. These can include lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, selenium and bacteria. (Replace every 2 years) - 1 Piece
• Stage 5 - In-line Post Carbon NSF GAC filter removes dissolved gases, bad taste and odor from product water. This is the final polishing stage before consumption. (Replace every 1 year) - 1 Piece
Age of the filters depends on GPD consumed and quality of feed water.
High quality NSF/FDA approved components
Compatible Anchor RO Models
- AF-5002 - 5-Stage RO Water Filter – 50 GPD (Pre April 2021 Models)
- AF-5002 - 5-Stage RO Water Filter – 75 GPD
- AF-5003 - 5-Stage RO Water Filter – 100 GPD
- AF-5004 - 6-Stage RO Water Filter – 50 GPD (Pre April 2021 Models)
- AF-5004 - 6-Stage RO Water Filter – 75 GPD
- AF-5005 - 6-Stage RO Water Filter – 100 GPD
Replacement Filter Set for 5 & 6-Stage RO system - 50/75/100 GPD
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.