AF-1012 - 2-Stage Sediment GAC Countertop Replacement Filter Cartridge
AF-1012 - 2-Stage Filter Cartridge is a Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) + 5 micron Polypropylene sediment filter. When water passes through these 2 media, contaminants and unpleasant odor & taste from water get removed before it ends up inside your glass, cooking or coffee pot.
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Easy installation. Designed to fit majority of standard housings.
- Perfect solution for household of any size. Ideal for small households where quality of the water is the primary objective.
- Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) possess tremendous capacity to remove chlorine, hundreds of contaminants/chemicals, unpleasant odor from water, and reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
- Polypropylene sediment filter removes sediment, sand, silt, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron
- Uniform and solid media structures. High chemical absorption capacity.
- Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Filter Capacity: 800 gallons or 6-months
- Weight with cartridge: 2 lbs
- Height: 9 3/4 inches
We Also Recommend
AF-1004 - 7-Stage Alkaline, Anti-oxidizing, GAC, KDF Countertop Replacement Filter Cartridge
AF-1110 - 10-Stage Alkaline Mineral, Anti-oxidizing, GAC, KDF Replacement Filter Cartridge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.