Anchor AF-3200 - 2-Stage Countertop Filter is an attractively designed unit that sits right on your counter top and completes the filtration process automatically, so you can just dispense the water you need and enjoy its refreshing taste.
This Countertop Water Filter comes with the 2-Stage GAC+Sediment Filter Cartridge. In it, water passes through 2 filtering stages to remove contaminants and unpleasant odor from water before it ends up inside your glass, cooking pot, measuring cup or coffee pot.
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Slim, Portable, Compact Design. Easy installation.
- Perfect solution for household of any size where improving the quality of water is the primary objective.
- Premium quality parts. Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
Polypropylene sediment pre-filter extracts suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron.
- Coconut shell activated carbon (GAC) removes chlorine and unpleasant taste and odor and reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
- Filter Capacity: 1500 gallons or 6-months
- Weight with cartridge: 5 lbs
- Height: 12 3/4 inches
- Pipe length: 4 feet 10 inches
- Fits most standard sized faucets. All hardware included.
Why Anchor Countertop is Better
Stainless Steel Spout
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have stainless steel spout head unlike other brands with plastic spout head. Steel spout heads do not accumulate dirt and are easy to clean.
Base with O-ring
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have o-ring in the base that makes the filter anti-slippery on the kitchen countertop surface.
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have 5ft Long tubing which gives extra flexibility to move the filter around.
Premium Diverter Valve
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have premium quality diverter valves, which are more durable and have long life and are easier to use.
AF-3200 - 2-Stage Countertop Water Filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.