This RO replacement kit contains the following filters:
• Stage 1 – 5 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron. (Replace every 6-8 months)
• Stage 2 - Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) removes chlorine, hundreds of contaminants/chemicals, and unpleasant taste and odor from water, and reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
• Stage 3 - 5 Micron NSF-Certified Activated Carbon Block - High purity coconut shell activated carbon block filter reduces sediments, taste, odor, color, SOCs(soluble organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like chloroform and petrochemicals.
• Stage 4 -High quality NSF-Certified Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Removes 96% to 99% contaminants that might be present in water. These can include lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, selenium and bacteria
• Stage 5 – In line NSF-Certified GAC filter removes dissolved gases, bad taste and odor from product water. This is the final polishing stage before consumption. (Replace every 1-2 years)
Age of the filters depends on GPD consumed and quality of feed water.
High quality NSF/FDA approved components
Compatible Anchor RO Models
AF-1017 Replacement Filter Kit for 5-Stage RO system - 50/75/100 GPD
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.