AF-1014 - Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) removes contaminants and unpleasant odor & taste from water before it ends up inside your glass, cooking or coffee pot.
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Easy installation. Designed to fit majority of standard 10 inch housings.
- Perfect for undercounter multiple stage filters.
- Coconut Shell Granulated activated carbon (GAC) removes unpleasant odors, chlorine and its byproducts such as THM and TCE, SOCs (soluble organic compounds) and VOCs (volatile organic compounds), low levels of hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
- High chemical absorption capacity. Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Filter Capacity: 800 gallons or 6-months
- Weight with cartridge: 2 lbs
- Height: 9 3/4 inches
Compatible Anchor RO Models
AF-1014 Granular Activated Carbon Filter Cartridge for 10" Housing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.