Getting the latest innovations in water filtration technology in your home doesn’t have to mean paying to completely remodel the kitchen. The Anchor AF-5002 - 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter combines the latest technologies in water filtration for residential use, membrane separation (reverse osmosis), activated carbon adsorption, and conventional filtration, to reduce a wide spectrum of contaminants that can be found in water. The Anchor Reverse Osmosis 5 Stage Water Purification System makes removing sediment, unwanted chemicals, dissolved gasses and other impurities from your water using five-stage reverse osmosis a simple task.
Superior quality, made from NSF/FDA-approved components so you can be certain you’re getting a truly reliable water purification system to improve the clarity, purity, safety, taste and smell of your water for drinking and cooking.
Includes 100% lead-free sleek designer chrome finish faucet to match your modern kitchen. The non-air gap faucet has one water line that goes up to the faucet and there is no gurgling sound. Advanced ceramic disc valve structure provides smooth operation and precise flow control.
Reverse Osmosis Filtration Stages:
• Stage 1 - 5 micron NSF polypropylene sediment pre-filter - extracts suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron.
• Stage 2 - Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) - NSF Media - removes chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor from water, and reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell), PFASs such as PFOA & PFOS.
• Stage 3 - 5 Micron NSF Activated Carbon Block - High purity coconut shell activated carbon block filter reduces sediments, taste, odor, color, SOCs(soluble organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like chloroform and petrochemicals.
• Stage 4 - NSF-Certified TFC (thin-film composite) Reverse Osmosis 75 GPD membrane - this high-rejection filter removes upto 99% of contaminants and wide range of total dissolved solids (TDS) like arsenic, fluoride, hexavalent chromium, nitrates, lead, copper, barium, mercury, cadmium, selenium, many other heavy metals, and bacteria.
• Stage 5 - Inline GAC filter - NSF Media - Polishes water by removing any dissolved gases, bad taste and odor before water finally ends up in your glass or pot.
Each RO system comes complete, ready to install, and with the following installation kit: Purification unit, Tank, Faucet, Wrench, Teflon tape and Manual.
Age of the filters depends on GPD consumed and quality of feed water.
- High quality NSF/FDA approved components
- Colored tubing
- Fully assembled, easy installation kit
- Quick-connect fittings
- 100% lead-free chrome finish NSF faucet
- Filter Capacity: 75 Gallons per Day
- Tank Storage Capacity: 3.2 Gallons
- Filter System: 15.5"L x 5.75"W x 16.5"H
- Tank Dim: 16"H x 11"W
AF-5002 - Elite 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where can I buy the filters locally?
You can buy from our website - shipping is free.