Anchor AF-6001 - 2 Stage Whole House Filter features 1 sediment filter and 1 activated carbon block cartridge. The double stage design gives you the cleanest water from every faucet of your home. The system filters water at the point-of-entry to the house with zero wasted water.
With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Enjoy the convenience of clean, refreshing water and reduce your exposure to health affecting contaminants. Also enjoy softer skin & hair, free from drying effects of chlorine.
All of the Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Point of Entry (POE) or Point of Use (POU) filtration system with 2 large 20-inch filter cartridges for high flow applications
- Stage 1 - 20 inch 5-micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt, and extends life of the other more expensive cartridge
- Stage 2 - 20 inch activated carbon block cartridge removes sediments, bad taste, odor, color, SOCs (synthetic organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like chloroform and petrochemicals, radon, heavy chlorine and its byproducts such as THM and TCE, and many more harmful contaminants from your drinking water.
- The 20 in. heavy duty filter housings made from highest quality NSF-certified FDA-grade durable polypropylene can withstand a wide range of variations in water pressure and have a long service life.
- High chemical absorption capacity
- No channeling and pressure drops
- Pressure relief button on each housing
- Model Number: AF-6001
- National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media and components
- Fitting size: 1-inch
- Product Weight: 39lb
- Flow Rate: 15 gpm (gallons per minute)
- Capacity Estimate: 60,000 gallons
- Max Pressure: 90 psi
- Temperature Rating: 40-100F
- Dimensions: 16.2"L x 7.75"W x 27.5"H
- In the box: Assembled Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket, housing wrench, instruction manual.
Choose the whole set of cartridges and save money:
AF-156001 Replacement Cartridges
Buy individual stage cartridge:
AF-1501 Anchor Sediment Cartridge
AF-1500 Carbon Block Replacement Filter
AF-6001 - 2-Stage Carbon+Sediment Whole House Filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this filter bacteria?
No, this filter does not remove bacteria. Only AF-6002 does.
I live in the country and have well water not city water and wanting to know the best whole house system for a large family .
Choice of filter should always depend on quality of water.
Some of our other customers who have well water have bought 3 stage whole house Model AF-6002. Here is a link to the filter
Anchor Water Filters