AF-1004 - 7-Stage Alkaline, Anti-oxidizing, GAC, KDF Countertop Replacement Filter Cartridge
AF-1004 is a 7-Stage Countertop Replacement Cartridge brought to you by Anchor. This improved filter cartridge is designed to give alkaline water with reduced ORP (Oxidant Reduction Potential) making the water more anti-oxidizing. Anti-oxidants help absorb free radicals in the body that lead to aging and diseases. Alkaline water with reduced ORP hydrates you even better.
With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and no chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Water from Anchor filters is also great for use in making coffee and tea, and cooking.
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Easy installation. Designed to fit majority of standard housings.
- Perfect solution for household of any size. Ideal for residential and food service applications.
- High chemical absorption capacity. Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Alkaline Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate media. It releases calcium and carbonate in water. The effect is water with added minerals for taste and higher pH.
- Far-Infrared and ORP balls ionized and reduce ORP of water making it a better anti-oxidant. This improves blood circulation, boosts metabolism and immune system, and helps maintain healthy human cells.
KDF-55 removes chlorine, heavy metals like lead, mercury, iron, and pesticides. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae.
- Coconut Shell Granulated activated carbon (GAC) removes unpleasant odors, chlorine and its byproducts such as THM and TCE, SOCs (soluble organic compounds) and VOCs (volatile organic compounds), low levels of hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
- Filter Capacity: 1500 gallons or 6-months
- Quantity: 1 Cartridge
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Height: 9 3/4 inches
We Also Recommend
AF-1110 - 10-Stage Alkaline Mineral, Anti-oxidizing, GAC, KDF Replacement Filter Cartridge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.