AF-3500 - 5-Stage Alkaline Countertop Filter
AF-3500 - 5-Stage Countertop Filter is an attractively designed unit that sits right on your counter top and completes the filtration process automatically, so you can just dispense the water you need and enjoy its refreshing taste.
This Countertop Water Filter comes with the 5-Stage Alkaline Filter Cartridge. In this filter, water passes through 5 filtering stages to remove contaminants, increase water alkalinity, and improve taste before it ends up inside your glass, cooking or coffee pot. Alkaline water contributes to a healthier you by neutralizing body acids.
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Slim, Portable, Compact Design. Easy installation.
- Perfect solution for household of any size. Ideal for residential and food service applications.
- Premium quality parts. Uniform and solid media structures. High chemical absorption capacity.
- Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Alkaline Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate media. It releases calcium and carbonate in water. The effect is water with added minerals for taste and higher pH.
KDF-55 removes chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, pesticides. Also controls scale, bacteria and algae.
- Coconut shell activated carbon (GAC) removes chlorine and unpleasant taste and odor and reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
- 10 micron felt pads remove fine sediments and fine particles.
- Filter Capacity: 1500 gallons or 6-months
- Weight with cartridge: 5 lbs
- Height: 12 3/4 inches
- Pipe length: 4 feet 10 inches
- Fits most standard sized faucets. All hardware included.
We Also Recommend
AF-9110 - 10-Stage Smart Filter System with LCD display
AF-9700 - 7-Stage Smart Alkaline Water Filter System with LCD display
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what o ring does it take for the stage 5 filter?
Hi Terry, you can use the following o-ring for the countertop housing:
Anchor Water Filters