AF-5003 Reverse Osmosis 5 Stage Water Treatment System – 100GPD
Getting the latest innovations in water filtration technology in your home doesn’t have to mean paying to completely remodel the kitchen. The Anchor Reverse Osmosis 5 Stage Water Treatment System makes removing sediment, dangerous chemicals, dissolved gasses and other impurities from your water using five-stage reverse osmosis a simple task. The system comes with everything needed for installation, and you can get the process done without having to replace your entire sink or make major modifications to your plumbing.
To ensure top performance, the set is made only from NSF and FDA-approved components. Plus, each one is individually wet tested after production and then fully sanitized, so you can be certain you’re getting a truly reliable water filtration solution to improve the clarity, purity, safety, taste and smell of your water for drinking and cooking.
Reverse Osmosis Filtration Stages:
• Stage 1 - 5 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter - extracts suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron. (Replace every 6-8 months)
• Stage 2 - Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) - removes chlorine, hundreds of contaminants/chemicals, and unpleasant taste and odor from water, and reduces hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
• Stage 3 - 5 Micron NSF-Certified Activated Carbon Block - High purity coconut shell activated carbon block filter reduces sediments, taste, odor, color, SOCs(soluble organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like chloroform and petrochemicals.
• Stage 4 - High quality NSF-Certified Reverse Osmosis Membrane - removes 96% to 99% contaminants that might be present in water. These can include lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, selenium and bacteria
• Stage 5 - Inline GAC filter - removes dissolved gases, bad taste and odor from product water. (Replace every 1-2 years)
Each RO system comes complete, ready to install, and the following installation kit: Purification unit, Tank, Faucet, Wrench, Teflon tape and Manual.
Age of the filters depends on GPD consumed and quality of feed water.
- High quality NSF/FDA approved components
- Premium quality parts
- Colored tubing
- Fully assembled, easy installation kit
- Quick-connect fittings
- 100 Gallons per Day
- 3.2 gallon storage tank
Model # & Name
We Also Recommend
AF-5004 - Remineralization 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter - 50GPD
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.