AF-6001 - 2-Stage Carbon+Sediment Whole House Filter
Anchor AF-6001 - 2 Stage Whole House Filter features 1 sediment filter and 1 activated carbon block cartridge. The double stage design gives you the cleanest water from every faucet of your home. The system filters water at the point-of-entry to the house with zero wasted water.
With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Enjoy the convenience of clean, refreshing water and reduce your exposure to health affecting contaminants. Also enjoy softer skin & hair, cleaner laundry, and stain free sinks & bathtubs, free from drying & staining effects of chemicals.
All of the Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Point of Entry (POE) or Point of Use (POU) filtration system with 2 large 20-inch filter cartridges for high flow applications
- Stage 1 - 20 inch 5-micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt, and extends life of the other more expensive cartridge
- Stage 2 - 20 inch activated carbon block cartridge to absorb heavy chlorine byproducts such as chlorine, THM, and TCE. unique pore structure of this carbon, is well suited for chemicals absorption, including VOCs.
- Reduces chlorine and sulfide odor
- High chemical absorption capacity
- No channeling and pressure drops
- Pressure relief button on each housing
- Includes all hardware - system is easy to install
- Model Number: AF-6001
- National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media and components
- Fitting size: 1-inch
- Product Weight: 39lb
- Flow Rate: 15 gpm (gallons per minute)
- Capacity Estimate: 60,000 gallons
- Max Pressure: 90 psi
- Temperature Rating: 40-100F
- Dimensions: 16.2"L x 7.75"W x 27.5"H
- In the box: Assembled Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket with bolts, housing wrench, instructions
Choose the whole set of cartridges and save money:
Buy individual stage cartridge:
We Also Recommend
AF-6002 - 3-Stage Heavy Metal Whole House Filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I live in the country and have well water not city water and wanting to know the best whole house system for a large family .
Choice of filter should always depend on quality of water.
Some of our other customers who have well water have bought 3 stage whole house Model AF-6002. Here is a link to the filter
Anchor Water Filters