AF-7001 Diverter Valve for Countertop Filters

Standard push-in, pull-out type diverter valves. Fits tube size: 1/4".

Compatible models


See the picture below:

We Also Recommend


Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
Larry H.
United States United States
new filter and new diverter

I just replaced my filter and diverter and the customer service was a 10! Great products that work and service is a 10.

Anchor Water Filters

Thank you, Larry, for the great feedback! Anchor USA - Support


Ask a Question
  • The 1/4" tubing I have has a connector for screwing on to the diverter valve. Will this work?

    Hi Edgar,

    Only one connector is needed to connect tube with the diverter valve. Since 'AF-7001 Diverter Valve' also has a connector, you will have to remove either of the one. 

    Have a great day!
    Support @Anchor Water Filters