Feed Water Adapter Valve - 1/4" Quick Connect, Angle Stop
Feed Water Adapter Valve - 1/4" Quick Connect, Angle Stop, designed for the U.S. water filtration market, allows users to quickly add a connection between an angle stop valve and a riser when installing water filtration equipment, water dispensers, coffee brewers, or ice makers into a plumbing system. A tough, engineered thermoplastic material minimizes the potential for cross threading, and a removable C-clip allows the installer to switch the handle orientation. The swivel body design allows for easy installation in tight spaces. The 1/2-inch angle stop valve comes with an adapter and can be converted to either 1/2-inch IPS or 3/8-inch compression plumbing systems.
- Designed for U.S. market
- Tough, engineered thermoplastic polypropylene material
- Full-flow design reduces pressure drop across the valve
- Swivel valve body design for easy tube routing and installation
- Removable clip for changing the handle orientation
- 3/8-inch female compression x ½-inch male NPS adapter for connecting to ½-inch IPS lines
We Also Recommend
AF-7003 - Wrench for Water Filter Replacement of Standard 2.5" Housings, Full Circle
AF-7004 - Wrench for Whole House Water Filter Replacement of Big Blue 4.5" Housings, Full Circle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.