- ORP Balls
- Maifan Mineral Stones
- Tourmaline Balls
- Bio Ceramic Balls
Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and other essential healthy minerals get added to the water making it healthier and tastier to drink.
Why should water from Reverse Osmosis be Remineralized?
RO is not a selective process. It removes good as well as bad minerals from your water. Low mineralized water have adverse effects like high corrosion potential, dietary deficiencies. The WHO recommends 10 mg/L of Magnesium and 30 mg/L of Calcium for drinking water.
- Raises pH level for increased alkalinity
- Adds Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and other essential healthy minerals
- Improves taste and removes bad odor
- Easy replacement for 6-Stage Alkaline RO systems model# AF-5004 & AF-5005
- Inlet & Outlet Size 1/4 inch Quick Connect Fitting
Compatible Anchor RO Models
AF-1006 Alkaline Mineral pH+ Filter Cartridge for RO System
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.