- Mineral Stones
- Bio Far Infrared Balls
- Amethyst Stones
- Energy Media
- Alkaline Stones
Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and other essential healthy minerals get added to the water making it healthier and tastier to drink.
Why should water from Reverse Osmosis be Remineralized?
RO is not a selective process. It removes good as well as bad minerals from your water. Low mineralized water have adverse effects like high corrosion potential, dietary deficiency causing risks of heart and other diseases. The WHO recommends 10 mg/L of Magnesium and 30 mg/L of Calcium for drinking water.
- Raises pH level for increased alkalinity
- Adds Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and other essential healthy minerals
- Improves taste and removes bad odor
- Easy replacement for 6-Stage Alkaline RO systems model# AF-5004 & AF-5005
- Inlet & Outlet Size 1/4 inch FPT x 1/4 inch FPT
Compatible Anchor RO Models
AF-1006 Alkaline Mineral pH+ Filter Cartridge for RO System
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.