AF-3110 - 10-Stage Countertop Filter features the new 10-Stage Alkaline Mineral Filter Cartridge. In this Countertop Water Filter, water passes through 10 filtering media stages to remove contaminants, ionize and re-mineralize before it ends up inside your glass.
The attractively designed unit sits right on your counter top and completes the filtration process automatically, so you can dispense the water you need right away and enjoy its refreshing taste.
In addition to making water cleaner by removing contaminants, the filter eliminates unpleasant odors, increases water alkalinity, reduces ORP (Oxidant Reduction Potential), and adds minerals, making the water more anti-oxidizing and healthier. The ionized water allows maximum mineralization and alkalization. Anti-oxidants help absorb free radicals in the body that lead to aging and diseases. Alkaline water with reduced ORP hydrates you even better. As a result, water in your glass helps contribute to a healthier you.
Note: This filter does NOT reduce TDS/PPM
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
Mineral Stones add trace minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and copper, to your purified water.
- Alkaline Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate media. It releases calcium and carbonate in water. The effect is water with added minerals for taste and higher pH.
- ORP & Bio Ceramic Balls ionize and reduce ORP of water making it a better anti-oxidant. This improves blood circulation, boosts metabolism and immune system, and helps maintain healthy human cells.
- Coconut Shell Activated Carbon (GAC) removes chlorine and its byproducts such as THM and TCE, low levels of hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell) that cause bad odor, PFASs such as PFOA & PFOS, SOCs, and VOCs.
- KDF-55 removes up to 99% of water-soluble heavy metals like lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals. It also significantly extends life of GAC by controlling scale, bacteria and algae.
- Slim, Portable, Compact Design. Takes less space on countertop. Perfect solution for household of any size.
- Easy DIY installation. Designed to fit majority of standard housings.
- Premium quality parts. High chemical absorption capacity.
- Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Filter Capacity: 1500 gallons or 6-months
- Weight with cartridge: 6 lbs
- Height: 12 3/4 inches
- Tube length: 4 feet 10 inches
- Fits most standard sized faucets. All hardware included.
Why Anchor Countertop is Better
Spout with Chrome Finish
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have spout head with chrome finish unlike other brands with plastic spout head. These spout heads do not accumulate dirt and are easy to clean.
Base with O-ring
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have o-ring in the base that makes the filter anti-slippery on the kitchen countertop surface.
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have 5ft Long tubing which gives extra flexibility to move the filter around.
Premium Diverter Valve
Anchor Countertop Water Filters have premium quality diverter valves, which are more durable and have long life and are easier to use.
AF-3110 - 10-Stage Alkaline Mineral Countertop Filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We have extremely hard water (with loads of iron). We have tried faucet mount type filters before and the water actually broke them. Will this system work?
If the water is very hard (due to Iron), AF-3110 may not be the best choice as it can filter only low levels of iron from water. Your better bet is a filter that is specifically made to filter just Iron, or one with KDF 85.
Anchor Water Filters
is cartridge include with system
Hi James! Yes, the filter comes with the cartridge.
Anchor Water Filters