AF-6002 - 3-Stage Heavy Metal Whole House Filter
Anchor AF-6002 - 3 Stage Heavy Metal Whole House Filter features 1 sediment filter, 1 multi-stage filter (KDF+GAC), and 1 activated carbon block cartridge. The triple stage design ensures best results to give you the cleanest water from every faucet of your home or building. The system filters water at the point-of-entry to the house with zero wasted water.
With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Enjoy the convenience of clean, refreshing water and reduce your exposure to health affecting contaminants. Also enjoy softer skin & hair, cleaner laundry, and stain free sinks & bathtubs, free from drying & staining effects of chemicals.
All of the Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Point of Entry (POE) or Point of Use (POU) filtration system with 3 large 20-inch filter cartridges for high flow applications.
- Stage 1 - 20 inch 5-micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt, and extends life of other more expensive cartridges.
- Stage 2 - 20 inch multi-stage filter consisting of 1 micron filter pad, GAC,and 4 lbs. of KDF55 for removing heavy metal (lead, mercury, iron) and to control microorganisms. Also reduces chlorine and sulfide odor.
- Stage 3 - 20 inch carbon block cartridge to absorb heavy chlorine byproducts such as chlorine, THM, and TCE. unique pore structure of this carbon, is well suited for chemicals absorption, including VOCs.
- High chemical absorption capacity
- No channeling and pressure drops
- Pressure relief button on each housing
- Includes all hardware - easy to install
- Model Number: AF-6002
- National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media and components
- Fitting size:1-inch
- Product Weight: 54lb
- Flow Rate: 15 gpm (gallons per minute)
- Capacity Estimate: 100,000 gallons
- Max Pressure: 90 psi
- Temperature Rating: 40-100F
- Dimensions: 24.25"L x 7.75"W x 27.5"H
- In the box: Assembled Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket with bolts, housing wrench, instructions
Choose the whole set of cartridges and save money:
Buy individual stage cartridge:
We Also Recommend
AF-6001 - 2-Stage Carbon+Sediment Whole House Filter
We are very happy with our whole house filtration system. We recently installed it as part of our kitchen renovation and within hours of installation noticed our drinking water to be significantly clearer and better tasting. We have suffered with iron bacteria in our water for a long time. This system has changed that immediately.
Thank you, Don! We are delighted, too! Anchor Water Filters
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have very high iron content from our well and was wondering if there is one of the 3 filters that takes out iron and if I should change that one more often.
The sediment filter does a good job of filtering iron and rust as the preliminary stage. The subsequent stages reduce this content further down. We recommend to check and change this sediment filter more often. It is cheaper and will also improve the life of other filter cartridges.