Anchor AF-6002 - 3 Stage Heavy Metal Whole House Filter features 1 sediment filter, 1 multi-stage filter (KDF+GAC), and 1 activated carbon block cartridge. The triple stage design ensures best results to give you the cleanest water from every faucet of your home or building. The system filters water at the point-of-entry to the house with zero wasted water.
With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Enjoy the convenience of clean, refreshing water and reduce your exposure to health affecting contaminants. Also enjoy softer skin & hair, cleaner laundry, and stain free sinks & bathtubs, free from drying & staining effects of chemicals.
All of the Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Point of Entry (POE) or Point of Use (POU) filtration system with 3 large 20-inch filter cartridges for high flow applications.
- Stage 1 - 20 inch 5-micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt, and extends life of other more expensive cartridges.
- Stage 2 - 20 inch multi-stage filter consisting of 1 micron filter pad, GAC,and 4 lbs. of KDF55 for removing heavy metal (lead, mercury, iron) and to control microorganisms. Also reduces chlorine and sulfide odor.
- Stage 3 - 20 inch carbon block cartridge removes sediments, bad taste, odor, color, SOCs (synthetic organic compounds) and VOCs (volatile organic compounds), heavy chlorine and its byproducts such as THM and TCE, and many more harmful contaminants from your drinking water.
- The 20 in. heavy duty filter housings made from highest quality NSF-certified FDA-grade durable polypropylene can withstand a wide range of variations in water pressure and have a long service life.
- High chemical absorption capacity
- No channeling and pressure drops
- Pressure relief button on each housing
- Model Number: AF-6002
- National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media and components
- Fitting size: 1-inch
- Product Weight: 54lb
- Flow Rate: 15 gpm (gallons per minute)
- Capacity Estimate: 100,000 gallons
- Max Pressure: 90 psi
- Temperature Rating: 40-100F
- Dimensions: 24.25"L x 7.75"W x 27.5"H
- In the box: Assembled Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket, housing wrench, instruction manual.
Choose the whole set of cartridges and save money:
Buy individual stage cartridge:
AF-6002 - 3-Stage Heavy Metal Whole House Filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this filter viruses
This filter does not remove viruses. You may want to look at UV filters for the same.
I have very high iron content from our well and was wondering if there is one of the 3 filters that takes out iron and if I should change that one more often.
The sediment filter does a good job of filtering iron and rust as the preliminary stage. The subsequent stages reduce this content further down. We recommend to check and change this sediment filter more often. It is cheaper and will also improve the life of other filter cartridges.