AF-6003 - 3-Stage Dual Carbon Whole House Water Filter
Anchor AF-6003 3-Stage Dual Carbon Whole House Water Filtration Systems are designed to meet your large capacity filtration needs, and are ideal for high-flow, commercial applications, including farms, restaurants, swimming pools, spas, and trickle irrigation.
These systems feature 1 sediment filter and 2 carbon block filter cartridges. The 2 carbon briquettes double up on filtering out heavy cholorine and organic matter from water without release of carbon fines. The triple stage design ensures best results to give you the cleanest water from every faucet of your home or building. The system filters water at the point-of-entry to the house with zero wasted water. Enjoy the convenience of clean, refreshing water and reduce your exposure to health affecting contaminants. Also get softer skin & hair, cleaner laundry, and stain free sinks & bathtubs, free from drying & staining effects of chemicals.
The 20 in. filter housings are made from NSF-certified FDA-grade durable polypropylene and are of highest quality. These heavy-duty housings can withstand a wide range of variations in water pressure and have a long service life.
- Point of Entry (POE) or Point of Use (POU) filtration system with 3 large 20-inch filter cartridges for high flow applications.
- Stage 1 - 20 inch 5-micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt, and extends life of other more expensive cartridges.
- Stage 2 & 3 – 20 in. 5-micron carbon block cartridges to absorb heavy chlorine and its byproducts such as THM, and TCE
- Unique pore structure of carbon is well suited for chemicals adsorption, including SOCs such as pesticides and dioxins, and VOCs such as chloroform and petrochemicals
- The carbon block filter cartridge is made from coconut shell carbon that reduces compounds that contribute to bad taste and odor and creates sweeter tasting water
- High chemical absorption capacity
- No channeling and pressure drops
- Pressure relief button on each housing
- Includes all hardware - easy to install
- Model Number: AF-6003
- Fitting size:1-inch
- Product Weight: 52lb
- Flow Rate: 15 gpm (gallons per minute)
- Capacity Estimate: 100,000 gallons
- Max Pressure: 90 psi
- Temperature Rating: 40-100F
- Dimensions: 24.25"L x 7.75"W x 27.5"H
- In the box: Assembled Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket with bolts, housing wrench, instructions
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.