High-grade 10" polypropylene sediment filter with maximum dirt-holding capacity that optimally removes dust, particles, and rust. Multiple layers of gradient filtration translates to longer life of cartridge requiring fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
Age of the filters depends on GPD consumed and quality of feed water.
High quality NSF/FDA approved components
- 10″ polypropylene sediment pre-filter.
- Extracts suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron.
- Extends life of other more expensive cartridges and prevents damage.
Compatible Anchor Models
AF-4003 - 3-Stage Undercounter Water Filtration System
- AF-5002 Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage Water Treatment System – 50GPD
- AF-5003 Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage Water Treatment System – 100GPD
- AF-5004 Reverse Osmosis 6-Stage Water Treatment System – 50GPD
- AF-5005 Reverse Osmosis 6-Stage Water Treatment System – 100GPD
AF-1001 - 10-inch Sediment Filter Cartridge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.